Monday, October 11, 2010

Calling in Sick

If I had a job, I would have called in sick. I did not do much of anything today. I guess all the activity from a busy weekend wiped me out. Dumb Fibromyalgia. I will never get used to feeling like crap! At least my body waited til Monday. I could blame the rain. I tend to blame the weather a lot. I feel like crap everyday, but some days are better, while others are much worse. I do my best not to complain, no one wants to hear it. And honestly I try to focus on being happy. When I smile through my pain its not for you, its for me, to try to convince myself I am happy. Its not all an act, I am pretty happy. I fight everyday to NOT let pain and fatigue totally ruin my life. Of course, it certainly slows me down. I also get a bit cranky when I am in pain, but I do my best to keep that in check. On days when I am exhausted, I just sleep, but I can't say I am sad, or happy, or anything, just asleep. Its not too bad, until I wake up and realized another day just slipped by. Oh well, I get to try again tomorrow.


The Broken Column by Frida Kahlo

I think Frida says it best in this painting. You know what they say "a picture is worth a thousand words." 



No comments:

Post a Comment