Sunday, May 1, 2011

Delusional

I am an optimist. Always have been always will be. I think that where there is a will, there is a way. I can keep my hopes up when faced with the impossible. I have Fibromyalgia and I think I can cure myself. Crazy right? I think I can do something doctors and scientists can‘t. I think with proper nutrition, exercise, sleep, and lots of love and support- I can cure myself! I truly believe with LOVE anything is possible. I am not interested in ”accepting” that I have a chronic illness. I am not even interested in ”dealing” or ”coping.” My one track mind is focused on one thing- getting better. I have made lots of progress in the past few years, but I still have a ways to go. I try not to get too ahead of myself, so I don‘t get too disappointed when I have a set back. Maybe I am totally delusional for believing in a cure? But it is what gets me out of bed each day. It‘s what makes me keep trying. It’s not easy to be in pain and be exhausted all the time. It was no shock that people with Fibromyalgia have a higher rate of suicide then people with bi-polar disorder (manic-depression). If I thought I was going to have to live like this for the rest of my life, I would want to kill myself too. Luckily, I don‘t think it will be like this forever. I have faith that God has a plan for me and it includes being restored to perfect health. I believe in miracles. I have to. There is no other option for me. I believe in the power of prayer. Maybe you could say a little one for me? I pray everyday that God will cure me and I will live the rest of my days pain-free and healthy. Maybe if there were enough of you out there praying for me, I will get my miracle? It couldn‘t hurt. So, if you could take a second and send some healing thoughts my way it would be much appreciated. Pray a cure will be found for all of us. 


May 12th is Fibromyalgia awareness Day.


So be aware :)


No comments:

Post a Comment