Monday, April 22, 2013

April 2013

Things are in motion and Spring has sprung. Lots of stuff is happening. We are starting to pack up, we'll be moving back to the city next month. I am excited. I am just happy to get back in the mix, and go have some fun. In fact, I have been felling quite happy and relaxed these days. While the suburbs were peaceful and a nice break, it was super boring.  I have been making some progress physically, I am hopeful I will come back stronger then ever- but we'll see, lol. Just being closer to stuff will make it easier to participate in life. Hopefully, my peeps will come through a little more? It will be a fun summer. Bonus is we'll save some cash and can afford to do some fun stuff. We will even be able to leave and know our kitty and our stuff will be just fine. Its gonna be great!
Its been nice to get things going again, especially after a particularly stagnant Winter. I am focusing on some new goals. I really want to get back into doing art again. I have lots of art supplies and will be able to dedicate a studio area for myself in our new place. I just need the energy to do it. Its coming though, a lot is changing and my peaceful Winter gave me a chance to really restore myself. I have so many ideas! From paintings, sculpture, to jewlery, and I really want to learn to sew, I want to learn and do new things. I want to make sacred art and include all the wisdom that has come to me. Selling the things I make would incredible! I could fullfill my life long dream of being an artist... I am living my dream... I really am, my life is so full of love and inspiration.
Too bad the pain and exhaustion co-exist. So close to being perfect!! I am working on it and I can feel things changing. Heck, I am not even concerned with a cure (because there isn't one yet), I would just settle for "good enough." Just the basics, ya know? In reality, unless you live with a chronic disabling condition or possibly with someone that does, you probably don't know. Just as its hard for me to really get how people work all day, do all sorts of other stuff, and survive on only 8hrs in bed. A successful day for me is 8 hrs OUT of bed. And thats a good day!! A day I couldn't manage just a few short months ago... There has definitely been some noticable improvements lately, like less time in bed. I am feeling a little stronger everyday. Pushing myself a little bit more, whenever I can, but still being gentle and nurturing myself, healing myself. Having fibromyalgia is so much harder then it looks! But if I make it look easy, I must be doing something right :-)
Spring is in full swing and I am offically done hibernating! So watch out world! I got love in my heart, a smile on my face- and I am ready to PARTY!!
I may or may not, spend most of the time enjoying the party while sitting someplace comfy. Eh, good enough, I just want to be there. Or here or where ever we happen to be. I just want to be present and truly experience life.  Thank you to all my lovely friends (and fam!) that include me in things and help me find a seat. ;-)
I'll be seeing more of you soon!
Its gonna be awesome!
Yay!!
If you want to hang out, come find me.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment